March 25, 2007
Royalty Free Music in Apple's Final Cut Pro
Production library music is often imported into Final Cut Pro for projects. We thought we’d give you the nine quick steps to importing our royalty free background music into the Soundtrack portion of Final Cut Pro, so you can expand on the existing library with buyout music from www.royaltyfreemusic.com . Feel free to keep these handy in your wallet, laminated and everything:
- Within Final Cut Pro, launch SoundTrack.
- Click “SetUp”
- Locate the file directory where you’ve saved your http://www.royaltyfreemusic.com files
- Click Index Now. Once indexed, you can now add our tracks to your “favorites” list.
- Go to the Media Manager
- Select File Browser
- Select the http://www.royaltyfreemusic.com tracks you’ve just imported
- Select “Add to Favorites”.
- Now just drag and drop!
The trackback url for this post is http://www.royaltyfreemusic.com/music-blog/bblog/trackback.php/144/
Comments have now been turned off for this post