About the License Agreement
The following is an overview of the key points from the RoyaltyFreeMusic.com License Agreement of the rights we grant and uses we prohibit for the music you license and download from this site. The information is not a substitute for the RoyaltyFreeMusic.com license agreements, which are available here.
- Copy or sync our music any number of times in one or several projects (but only by one user at a time).
- Use our music in websites, internet broadcasts and podcasts.
- Use our music in event, educational, promotional or corporate audio/video productions.
- Use our music in on-hold systems, waiting rooms, and retail locations (up to 5 physical locations per single-user license).
- Distribute our music on DVD or CD (up to 5,000 physical units).
- Use our music in television, film, radio and cable broadcasts.
- Modify or alter our music as necessary for your use (but we require that any copyright in a musical "derivative work" be assigned to us).
You MAY NOT:
- Use our music by more than a single user at a time without our written permission.
- Use our music as in-store, in-office or on hold background music in more than five (5) physical locations without written permission.
- Distribute more than five thousand (5,000) physical units of your work incorporating our music without written permission.
- Use our music as the theme song for a show for TV, cable, film, radio or internet broadcast without written permission.
- Manufacture, distribute, sell, file-share, or otherwise make accessible our music by itself, separate from your work or service.
To read the full Royalty Free Music license agreement describing your rights and responsibilities, click here.